Water pollution! What is it, where does it originate, how is it detected, how does it affect our environment, what can you do? This chart is packed full of informative text to support colorful drawings and provide answers to common questions about water pollution. Large center map details 47 water pollutants and methods for managing them. Table lists physical and chemical data. Detailed diagrams show the aquatic food chain, the nitrogen and mercury cycles, and a map shows the prevalence of water pollution in the United States. Printed on durable, heavyweight paper. Size: 28"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 961
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 567
You May Also Like
- Acid Neutralization in Nature - Demonstration Kit
- Airborne Particulates Kit
- Acid Rain: The Invisible Threat, DVD
- Greenhouse Effect Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain in a Micro Environment - Demonstration Kit
- Forensic Groundwater Contamination - Student Laboratory Kit
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Environmental Pollution and Lichens
- Environmental Pollution—Student Laboratory Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit