Mini Soda Bottles—Giant Test Tubes AP5395
All plastic soda bottles start as a small plastic bottle known as a preform. When the bottler is ready to fill the bottle with soda, the preform is heated and blown into a larger bottle, such as a 2-liter soda bottle. These thick-walled, durable polyethylene preforms are a great substitute for glass test tubes. Perfect for storing liquids, gel crystals, or mixtures to be used or displayed in your classroom throughout the entire school year. In the biology laboratory, they are ideal for growing or cloning plants, collecting water samples, and displaying specimens. Provide your own caps by simply collecting the caps from 2-liter soda bottles. Not for use with strong acids and bases or organics. Not autoclavable. 40-mL capacity. Each preform measures approximately 12 cm long x 2.5 cm diameter. Preforms and caps come in packages of 30.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 306
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 158
You May Also Like
- Test Tubes without Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 6 x 50 mm, 0.5 mL
- Test Tubes without Rims, Disposable, 6 x 50 mm, 300/pkg*
- Test Tubes with Screw Caps, 20 x 150 mm, 30 mL
- Test Tubes with Screw Caps, Plastic, 30/pkg
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 13 x 100 mm, 9 mL
- Mini Soda Bottle Tubes and Rack
- Heavy-Walled Test Tubes, 25 x 200 mm
- Test Tube Clamp with Finger Grips
- Test Tube Brush, 1-1/8"
- Test Tube Slant Rack