Holiday fun—combine chemistry and art to design a holiday ornament! Ideal for use on the day before a holiday break, this laboratory kit reinforces redox concepts, while students think they are just having fun! Students will start with a simple piece of galvanized iron and transform it, using redox reactions, into their own work of art. Includes reproducible student instructions, teacher tips, and all materials needed to perform the lab.
Complete for 28 students working individually.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 454
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 377
You May Also Like
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, 1000-mL
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, 50 mL
- Iron(II) and Iron(III) Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit
- Iron Corrosion - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Silver Holiday Ornaments - Student Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Ornaments - A Holiday Student Laboratory Kit
- Single Replacement Reactions and Metal Activity - Student Laboratory Kit
- Make Your Own Silver Mirror - A Microscale Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Oxidation-Reduction Basics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Oxidation and Reduction, Flinn ChemTopic Lab Book, Volume 16