Here's a handy, low-cost set of 10 one-inch cubes cut from modern materials. Use these precision cubes to perform a variety of density experiments. The set contains one cube each of aluminum, steel, brass, copper, acrylic, oak, nylon, pine, poplar, and PVC. Instructions provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 592
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 270
You May Also Like
- Archimedes' Principle Kit
- Buoyancy in Air - Mass vs. Weight Demonstration Kit
- Conservation of Mass and Buoyancy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Build a Mini Hovercraft - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Density of Solids Kit
- Equal Mass Set
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Overflow Can
- Specific Gravity Specimens Set of 10
- Density Demonstration Bottles