This newly designed hot plate retains its solid, flat ceramic top that is chemical resistant and provides good, even heat transfer. The large surface area brings solutions to temperature quickly, with boiling reached in less than eight minutes, significantly less time than comparable models.
New features include a hot surface alert system for protection from accidental burns. Bright red warning lights are displayed when the top surface is above 50 ºC (122 ºF). The warning is displayed even when the unit is unplugged! The hot plates are also equipped with an easy-to-read digital display of temperature settings, adjustable in 5 ºC increments, from 5 ºC up to 540 ºC (41 ºF to 1004 ºF). Low-profile body provides stability and the power cord is detachable, making storage much easier. Integral ring stand holder accepts 1/2" diameter support rod (Flinn Catalog No. AP8228), UL listed.
Cimarec Hot Plate electrical requirements: 4" x 4"-120 volts, 3.4 amps, 410 watts; 7" x 7"-120 volts, 8.6 amps, 1040 watts. Maximum temperature: 540 ºC (1004 ºF).
Replacement Cimarec Top, 7" X 7", for Flinn Hot Plates Purchased 2008 or Later and Cimerec Digital Hot Plates
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 235
|Catalog No.||Description||Size of Top||Price/Each||Qty|
4" x 4"
4" x 4"
You May Also Like
- Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" X 7"
- Hot Plate, Student Model, Adjustable Temperature
- Hot Plate, Temperature Controlled
- Hot Plate, Double Stovetop Burner
- Hot Vessel Gripping Device
- Ceramic Fiber Square, 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- Ceramic Tile Square
- Flinn Magnetic Stirrer, Economy Choice
- Magnetic Stirrer, Flinn, 7" x 7"
- Magnetic Stirrer/Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" x 7"