A fantastic, yet inexpensive method of teaching column chromatography. Column liquid chromatography is used in industry to separate mixtures and detect trace components of a mixture. The Sep-Pak® cartridge is filled with a solid nonpolar material that helps to separate components of mixtures. Sep-Pak cartridges are reusable if cleaned and stored properly after use.
With each Sep-Pak purchase, you will receive instructions for separating the red and blue dyes in a grape-flavored drink (10-mL or 12-mL syringe required).
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 188
You May Also Like
- Chromatography Paper, Sheet (Pkg. of 100 Sheets)
- Transparency Pen Set, 8 Assorted Colors/pkg
- Black Markers, Assorted Set of 8
- Thin Layer Chromatography Sheet, 20 x 20 cm
- Chromatography Jar and Lid
- Chromatography Centrifuge - Student Laboratory Kit
- Chromatography Challenge - Science, Inquiry, and Art - Guided-Inquiry Kit
Extraction and Isolation of Caffeine -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Introduction to Thin-Layer Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- TLC of Fruit Juices - Student Laboratory Kit