The Laboratory Manual for Students is a complete procedural guide to the 12 classic labs. Each write-up includes a detailed introduction, objectives, procedure, data tables, and guidelines for analysis-including follow-up questions. An appendix on constructing line graphs follows the labs. 8˝"
A PDF of the new versions of the AP* Biology Investigative Labs is available for free here: http://www.collegeboard.com/html/apcourseaudit/courses/pdfs/cb-biology-lab-manual-1-24-12.pdf
For more information on how to transition you current AP* Biology labs please click the following link: http://www.flinnsci.com/media/479895/transition.pdf
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 704
You May Also Like
- Regulation—AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- Structure and Function - AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- AP Biology Teacher's Laboratory Preparation Manual
- AP Biology Preparation Guide CliffsNotes with CD-ROM
- AP Biology Flashcards, CliffsNotes®
- AP Biology Test Prep Book
- Student Laboratory Notebook, Biology
- Fruit Fly Genetics Simulation Kit
- Metabolism Experiment
- Nematode Study Kit