Hands-on activities are a must for any successful science program. This exciting resource contains over 150 hands-on activities to help students develop reasoning skills while teaching them basic life science concepts. Topics include: Plants and Seeds, Animals, Animal Life Cycles, Animal Adaptation, Body Structure, the Five Senses, and Health and Nutrition. Trying to develop an activities-based science curriculum for K–8 students? This book is a great place to start. 2nd edition, 396 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1107
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 722
You May Also Like
- Explore the World Using Protozoa Book
- Biology Coloring Workbook
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations
- Biological and Environmental Sciences Puzztivity
- Nature Puzzlers
- Anatomy 360°
- Crayfish Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- Bottle Biology
- AP Biology - 10 Quick Steps to Get Started Book