A zipper-closure leatherette case to secure and protect dissection instruments. Padded case is complete with velvet lining and 10 elastic loops to accommodate all types and sizes of instruments. Case measures 6 3/4"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 857
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 549
You May Also Like
- Basic Dissecting Kit
- Advanced Biology Dissecting Kit
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Instrument Sorting Tray
- Forceps, Specimen, 10"
- Needle, Teasing, Plastic Handle, Straight
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"
- Pins, Dissection, "T" Type, 1 1/2", 360/box
- Scalpel, Screw-lock, with Replaceable Blade
- Scissors, Dissecting, Stainless Steel