Recommended for specimens over 12" in length (dogfish, cats). This polyethylene tray is chemical-resistant and lightweight. The 16" x 30" tray holds a 10" x 23" Flex-Pad allowing for easy pinning and cleanup. Corner pegs are included for tying specimen to tray. Replacement Flex-Pads and a clear plastic cover are available separately. The cover will help to prevent drying out of the specimen between lab periods.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 862
You May Also Like
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Instrument Sorting Tray
- Forceps, Dissecting, Stainless Steel, Straight
- Needle, Teasing, Plastic Handle, Bent
- Pan, Dissecting, with Flex-pad and Cover, Standard Size
- Pins, Dissection, Straight Type, 2", 500/pkg
- Probe and Seeker, 6"
- Scalpel, Screw-lock, with Replaceable Blade
- Scalpel Blade Remover
- Scissors, Dissecting, Stainless Steel