How does the air look, smell, taste and feel in your community? Expand your students' knowledge about the quality of the air they breathe! In this kit, students are introduced to common types of air pollution. Air quality tests are performed for particulate materials in air, smoke pollution, acidic gases in air and acid rain. A detailed background section, reproducible student handouts, complete teacher notes with sample data and answers, and all chemicals and specialized materials to perform the lab are provided. Test
Super Value Kit: Complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 957
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 569
You May Also Like
- Environmental Student Test Module
- Becker Bottles - One in a Million
- Effects of Air Pollution Kit
- Acid Rain and Plants Kit
- Airborne Particulates Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit
- Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming - Student Laboratory Kit
- Greenhouse Effect Demonstration Kit
- Plants and Pollution - Student Laboratory Kit
- Make Your Own Ozone Test Paper - Student Laboratory Kit