Introduce students to air and water pollutants using this comprehensive, hands-on kit. Students will gain a deeper understanding of air quality by performing valuable experiments to detect smoke, particulate materials and acidic gases in air. Safe and easy tablet type tests are used to explore critical water factors such as pH, phosphate, and ammonia.
Kit includes detailed background information, complete instructions and enough materials for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1050
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 679
You May Also Like
- Becker Bottles - One in a Million
- Groundwater Exploration Activity Model
- Environmental Pollution and Lichens
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit
- Air Pollution Investigation Super Value Kit
- Acid Rain and Plants Kit
- Effects of Air Pollution Kit
- Acid Rain in a Bag - Demonstration Kit
- Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plants and Pollution - Student Laboratory Kit