Soil is the bridge between the living and non-living world. Introduce students to how soil is formed. Students will perform a series of hands-on experiments to gain an understanding of the chemical, physical, and organic processes involved in rock and soil formation. Students will investigate the results of erosion, glacial changes, ice expansion, chemical processes and much more.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 963
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 651
You May Also Like
- Garden Soil Analysis Kit
- Soil Analysis Kit
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- pH of Soil - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Porosity and Permeability - Plastic Column Kit with Bead Set
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Ecology Lab Manual
- Lead in Soil
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit