Our simple-to-use soil test kit measures concentration levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (15 tests each). A pH indicator and color chart are used to determine soil pH levels (30 tests for each). Step-by-step instructions allow your students to easily conduct and understand the test procedures performed. A garden guide manual and soil handbook are included.
Materials are conveniently packaged in a polypropylene case.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1037
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 687
You May Also Like
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil- A Natural Filter Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil Environmental Science Lab Kit
- Permeability, Porosity, and Soil Moisture
- pH of Soil - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Porosity and Permeability - Plastic Column Kit with Bead Set
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Analysis Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit