Students experiment with easy-to-use soil test procedures to determine soil pH, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium concentrations. Chemicals and materials are provided so each test can be performed 50 times. Each test is separately packaged so several teams of students can work simultaneously. Each kit contains materials and instructions to conduct the four tests mentioned above, a soil texture and classification unit, soil sampling tube, soil sample bags, and the book A Study of Soil Science.
Materials are conveniently packaged in a polypropylene case.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1038
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 688
You May Also Like
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil- A Natural Filter Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil Environmental Science Lab Kit
- Permeability, Porosity, and Soil Moisture
- pH of Soil - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Porosity and Permeability - Plastic Column Kit with Bead Set
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit