An efficient, yet inexpensive way to sample water from any desired depth. Our water sampler includes a unique trigger mechanism which requires only one line to raise and lower the sample chamber and also to seal the chamber. The efficient flow-through design of the sampler allows an ample 1.5-liter volume of water to be retrieved. This device is invaluable for monitoring water quality of lakes and determining how oxygen content and temperature vary with depth. The water sampler is 9 cm in diameter, 46 cm long, and is supplied with 48 feet (15 m) of 1/8" nylon cord.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1049
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 694
You May Also Like
- Lead in Water - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Aquatic Dip Net
- All-Weather Field Notebook
- Aquatic Collecting Starter Kit
- Buffering Lakes and Streams—Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- BOD Bottle, 300 mL
- Clearing Water with Alum - Demonstration Kit
- Bottom Sampling Dredge
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter