A super kit for the study of fresh water environments-ponds, lakes, streams, rivers and marshes. Student will test for nitrates, phosphates, silica and pH by using color comparators. Carbon dioxide, water hardness and dissolved oxygen will be studied by performing simple, easy-to-use micro burette titrations.
The individualized tests are separately packaged allowing several teams of students to work simultaneously. The complete test kit contains materials and instructions to run each test 40-50 times. Three handbooks are provided with the kit: Limnology, A Study of Water Quality and Investigating Water Problems. Durable, industrial grade fabric tote features a rubber bottom, top and side handles, a removable shoulder strap, and convenient outside pockets.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1045
You May Also Like
- Pondwater Tour Test Kit
- Tapwater Tour Test Kit
- GREEN Advanced Water Monitoring Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- GREEN™ Low Cost Water Monitoring Kit
- Marine Science Test Outfit
- Water Quality Educator and Monitoring Outfit
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Ammonia in Water Test Kit