Easy way to determine water hardness in seconds. Two test papers are packaged in one convenient plastic dispenser. The first test paper allows you to measure water hardness between 0-20 grains per gallon. The second measures water hardness between 10-50 grains per gallon. Both test papers are 4.5 meters in length, enough for over 100 tests.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 213
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 692
You May Also Like
- Demineralizer Standard Cartridge
- Demineralizer Organic Removal Cartridge, Hose Nipple Type
- Demineralizer Cartridge Wall Bracket Holder
- Hydrion Low Ion pH Test Kit
- Demineralizer, Barnstead, Bantam®
- Water, Deionized, 4 liters
- Water Distiller, Benchtop
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Determination of the Hardness of Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Barnstead Mega-Pure® Water Still