Teachers tell us some of the best anatomical illustrations and diagrams available on dissection of cats are found in this manual. They're correct! The text is very well written and easy to understand. We think you'll find this manual to be a welcome addition to your biology resource library. Numerous illustrations. 120 pages, 8˝" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1032
You May Also Like
- Photo Manual and Dissection Guide for the Cat
- Laboratory Anatomy of the Cat
- Vertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Outline of Cat Anatomy
- Rat, Single Injected, Preserved, 7" and Up
- Fetal Pig, Single Injected, Preserved, 7"-10", Medium
- Mink, Preserved, Double Injected
- Cats, Double Injected, Preserved, 14"-19"
- Loligo Squid Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Frog Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10