Finally, a timesaving device that ends the difficulties of filling and suspending dialysis bags. The dialysis funnel/holder attaches to dialysis tubing with a rubber band and requires a separate tubing clamp or knot for the other end. Just add your fluid, snap the airtight lid closed and begin the experiment. The funnel/holder will accommodate tubing up to 45 mm flat-width and will attach to the rim of any appropriate vessel.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 900
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 586
You May Also Like
- Dialysis Tubing Clamp
- Disposable Dialysis Tubing Clamps
- Dialysis Tubing, 25mm X 16mm X 15m
- Dialysis Bag Holder, Pkg. of 6
- Dialysis Fundamentals Experiment Kit
- Cell Size and Diffusion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Concentrating on Equilibrium - Super Value Kit
- Diffusion and Osmosis - Student Laboratory Kit
- Introduction to Osmosis and Diffusion: Student Laboratory Kit
- Diffusion Demonstration Model