Economical digital blood pressure monitor with a unique self-adjusting cuff, helps eliminate placement errors... no stethoscope needed. Measures both diastolic and systolic pressure (in mm Hg) and pulse with digital precision. Manual inflation, automatic deflation with pressure release valve for easy operation. Features include: on/off switch, five-minute auto shutoff, easy-to-read angled LCD, a handy vinyl carrying case, and an instruction manual. Requires four AA batteries (not included).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 787
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 604
You May Also Like
- Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- Stethoscope, Teaching
- Automatic Digital Blood Pressure/Pulse Monitor
- Circulatory System Physiology Laboratory Kit- AP Biology Lab 10
- Physiology of the Human Circulatory System
- Cardiovascular System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Heart Rate - Demonstration Kit
- Studying Heart Function Using Electrocardiograms
Studying Heart Rate Using Daphnia -
Student Laboratory Kit