The end plates of this rack allow it to lie at either a 5 or 20 degree angle so that both short- and long-butt agar slants can be easily and consistently prepared. Holes are letter- and number-keyed. Rack is autoclavable and will not float in a hot water bath. Tube size 15-16mm. Accepts 40 tubes.
Tube Size/mm- 15-16
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 307
You May Also Like
- Test Tube Rack, Economy Choice
- Test Tube Basket without Lid, 5 x 4 x 4 in
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Stacking, Holds 16-20 mm Tubes
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, 20 mm Tubes, 40 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, Round, 20 mm Tubes, 9 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Support
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, 6-Tube, 25 mm Hole Size
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, 12-Tube
- Test Tube Rack, Zinc Plated, Black Epoxy Coating, 19 mm Tubes, 40 Places
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 20 x 150 mm, 34 mL