Are we irreversibly damaging the ozone layer with our chemical wastes? Will chemical fertilizers that increase our food supply eventually destroy our water sources? This fascinating text will expose students to today's most pressing environmental questions. Water and air pollution, acid rain, the greenhouse effect, oil spills, and solid waste pollution are just a few of the topics covered. A great supplement to your environmental science curriculum. Index, illustrated. 2004, 205 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1135
You May Also Like
- Environmental Science Activities Kit Book
- The Weather Book
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Solar Eclipse Poster
- Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring, Book
- Wind Energy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Topographic Map Symbol Bingo
- Earth Science Density Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Lab Activity