Are we irreversibly damaging the ozone layer with our chemical wastes? Will chemical fertilizers that increase our food supply eventually destroy our water sources? This fascinating text will expose students to today's most pressing environmental questions. Water and air pollution, acid rain, the greenhouse effect, oil spills, and solid waste pollution are just a few of the topics covered. A great supplement to your environmental science curriculum. Index, illustrated. 2004, 205 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1057
You May Also Like
- Rocks and Minerals - Golden Guide Field Series Book
- Crystals and Crystal Growing Book
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Lab Activity
- Earth Science Density Kit
- The Weather Book
- Atmosphere - A Peterson Guide
- Topographic Map Symbol Bingo
- Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring, Book
- Environmental Science Activities Kit Book
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit