One of the best series of resources available for the identification of living things. The clear, student-oriented writing style and scientifically descriptive illustrations provide a quick and accurate means of identifying a diversity of organisms. Numerous features help your students identify specimens and understand life cycles, habitat preferences and ecological interactions. A must for your life science library. Approximately 300-400 pages, 8" x 9", spiral-bound for easy field use.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1018
You May Also Like
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations
- Weeds - A Golden Guide
- Golden Guide - Trees of North America Field Book
- Flower Finder
- North American Wildflowers, Eastern, Field Guide
- The Shrub Identification Book
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- Classification of Living Things Poster, Paper
- Wildflower Identification Kit
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit