The state of the art in earthworm culture! All the materials necessary for maintaining healthy worms are included. An insulated, eight quart container with built-in ventilation plugs maintains proper temperature and prevents suffocation. The worm bedding provides optimal consistency and water retention capacity and the worm food meets all the dietary needs of even the most active worm. Bedding will support 100 nightcrawlers per pound or roughly twice as many smaller worms. Worms can be kept for several months. Food requirements will depend on number of worms being maintained. Bedding and food are also available separately.
The complete kit includes the 8 5/8"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 835
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 575
You May Also Like
- Worm Bedding - 1.5 lb pkg
- Worm Food - 4 oz pkg
- Worm Composting Kit - Complete with postage-paid coupon for one pound of redworms
- All About Earthworms! Super Value Laboratory Kit
- McWorm: Invertebrate Fast Food Kit
- Experimental Design with Pillbugs
- LD50 Kit- Bioassay for Measuring Toxicity
- Nematode Study Kit
- Stuck-on Artemia Kit
- Two Heads are Better Than One - Planaria Regeneration Student Laboratory Kit