|Price/Pkg. of 6|
Wooden handled brushes with super-fine bristles bound by a metal ferrule. Bristle tuft measures 1/8"D x 1/2"L. Ideal for sorting anesthetized fruit flies, as the soft bristles will not harm the flies in any way. Package of six brushes.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 837
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 574
You May Also Like
- Drosophila virilis, for Chromosomes
- Wild-type Drosophila (+)
- Apterous (ap) Recessive Drosophila, Culture
- Anesthetizer, Lull-A-Fly™ Kit
- Fruit Fly Genetics Simulation Kit
- Vials, Drosophila Culture, 10/pkg
- Drosophila Culture Media, 1 L
- Flinn Drosophila Guide
- Drosophila Basics—Studying the Monohybrid Cross
- Drosophila Laboratory Kit