3 Normal Tall: 1 Dwarf. Monohybrid. F2 seeds resulting from a parental cross between a homozygous dominant (tall) and a homozygous recessive (dwarf) plant.
These are viable seeds for germination. Seedlings developing from these seeds will demonstrate the phenotypic ratios described. Color characteristics are often indistinct initially and may require a few days to develop fully. Seeds are packaged in envelopes of 100 and germination rate should exceed 90 percent.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 917
You May Also Like
- Corn Genetics
- Corn, Segregating Ears, 9:3:3:1
- Genetically-Modified Food - Student Laboratory Kit
- Heredity and Environment Kit
- Dihybrid Cross Poster
- Botheads - A Genetic Variation Simulation
- Discover the Possibilities! A Genetics Probability Activity
- Genetics - Laboratory and Classroom Activities Book
- Human Karyotyping Kit
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations