A self-contained laboratory burner. Ideal as a safer alternative to alcohol burners. Burner assembly mounts on a butane canister. With the gas control valve wide open the “burn time” for a fresh canister should be approximately three hours. Fully adjustable gas control valve. Air supply is fully adjustable using knurled screw knob. A 3" diameter drip catcher is permanently mounted in the burner assembly. The drip catcher also acts as a heat dissipator to prevent burner heat from being transferred to the area of the burner assembly where the gas control is adjusted.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 190
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 172
You May Also Like
- Alcohol Burner, Glass, 9-Sided, 120-mL
- Alcohol Burner, Wickless
- Bunsen Burner, Natural Gas with Flame Retainer
- Micro Bunsen Burner
- Meker Burner, Natural Gas
- Tirrill Burner, Artificial Gas
- Micro Butane Burner
- Rubber Tubing, Black, 10-Foot Lengths, 1/4" i.d.
- Piezoelectric Igniter
- Replacement Flints, Pkg. of 5