Cartridge removes 760 grains of dissolved salts as sodium chloride. The quality of the water delivered is remarkably high (million ohm resistance) and is virtually free of carbon dioxide with a pH of 6.8 to 7.2. A science teacher would select this cartridge only to fill the need for ultrapure quality water. Cartridge will purify about 76 gallons of water containing 10 grains per gallon (as NaCl) of dissolved solids.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 211
You May Also Like
- Demineralizer, Barnstead, Bantam®
- Demineralizer Organic Removal Cartridge, Hose Nipple Type
- Demineralizer Cartridge Wall Bracket Holder
- Hydrion Low Ion pH Test Kit
- Water Hardness Testing Paper
- Water, Deionized, 4 liters
- Water Distiller, Benchtop
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Determination of the Hardness of Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Portable Water Still, Barnstead