|Price/Pkg. of 10 Vials|
A low cost vial of pH paper (in strips) that covers the full range of 1 to 12 pH units. A color change will occur for each pH unit and a color matching chart is affixed to the side of the vial. Two charts are provided on each vial, i.e., 1-6 pH and 7-12 pH. 100 strips per vial. You will want to consider this paper as a substitute for traditional litmus paper. The cost is approximately three times the price of litmus, but the sharply-defined color for each pH unit will provide the student with a good deal more accuracy than just acid or base as is the case with litmus paper.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 286
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 227
You May Also Like
- Type A pH Test Strips
- Hydrion Insta-Chek 0-13 pH Test Paper
- Hydrion Ultrafast 0-14 pH Test Paper
- Hydrion 1-12 pH Test Strips
- pH Test Strips, Dip-and-Read, 1-14
- Hydrion One-Drop pH Indicator Kit
- Universal Indicator Overhead Color Chart
- Flinn pH Meter
- Buffer Balancing Acts - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Disappearing Ink - Chemical Demonstration Kit