Bring laboratory personnel up to date on regulatory standards and safety recommendations covering all aspects of a laboratory. Contents include: assignment of responsibilities, emergency programs, laboratory design, building codes, chemical storage, flammable liquids, ethers, corrosives, gas cylinders, fume hoods, eyewashes, safety showers, fire extinguishers, fire alarms, Right-to-Know Laws, health effects, chemical wastes, and personal protective equipment. Science teachers will find this a complete guide to laboratory safety. Index. 2000, 774 pages, 7½" x 10¼", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1141
You May Also Like
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book
- Emergency Shower, Wall Mount
- Fire Blanket with Case
- First Aid Kit for 50 People, 225 Items
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Fully Lined
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster