A beechwood, oil finished rack, glued using dovetailed lock joints. Rack accepts 13 tubes. Six drying pins. Top shelf holes are 13/16" in diameter. Middle shelf holes are 1" in diameter.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 308
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 196
You May Also Like
- Test Tube Rack, Economy Choice
- Test Tube Slant Rack
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Stacking, Holds 16-20 mm Tubes
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, 16 mm Tubes, 60 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, Round, 20 mm Tubes, 9 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Support
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, 6-Tube, 25 mm Hole Size
- Test Tube Basket with Lid, 6 x 6 x 6 in
- Test Tube Rack, Zinc Plated, Black Epoxy Coating, 22 mm Tubes, 20 Places
- Test Tubes without Rims, Disposable, 10 x 75 mm