A beechwood, oil finished rack, glued using dovetailed lock joints. Rack accepts 10 tubes up to 19 mm in diameter and two tubes 25 mm in diameter or smaller. The heavy base includes 12 drying pins and a groove for holding stirring rods, pipets, etc.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 308
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 196
You May Also Like
- Test Tube Rack, Economy Choice
- Test Tube Slant Rack
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Stacking, Holds 13-16 mm Tubes
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, 16 mm Tubes, 60 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, Round, 16 mm Tubes, 14 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Support
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, 6-Tube, 22 mm Hole Size
- Test Tube Basket without Lid, 5 x 4 x 4 in
- Test Tube Rack, Zinc Plated, No Coating, 19 mm Tubes, 40 Places
- Test Tubes without Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 20 x 150 mm, 34.0 mL