Steel, nickel-plated, 8 1/4" overall length. Utility tongs are useful for handling a wide variety of apparatus, i.e., small beakers, test tubes, wire gauze squares.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 296
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 202
You May Also Like
- Crucible Tongs
- Beaker Tongs with protective sleeves
- Protective Vinyl Tong Dip, Red, 14.5 oz
- Hot Vessel Gripping Device
- Test Tube Clamp with Finger Grips
- Heavy-Walled Test Tubes, 16 x 125 mm
- Triangles, Pipe Stem, 1 1/2"
- Ceramic Fiber Squares, 5" x 5" x 1/16", Pkg. of 12
- Ceramic Tile Square
- Wire Gauze Squares, Steel, with Ceramic Centers, 5" x 5"