Perhaps the most complete reference work available for over 10,000 chemical substances. Chemicals, drugs, and biologicals are exhaustively examined. The Merck Index has been published for 95 years. Written and edited by several generations of Merck chemists, this one-volume encyclopedia is an established reference. The 14th edition has been extensively revised to include more structural drawing, updated physical properties and informational chemical significance. Valuable references, formula indices, and a series of miscellaneous tables for the science teacher that runs the gamut from making buffer solutions to specific gravity comparisons. Used by the chemists at Flinn on a daily basis. Includes a searchable companion CD-ROM. Over 2,300 pages, 7" x 10", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1131
You May Also Like
- Oxidation and Reduction, Flinn ChemTopic Lab Book, Volume 16
- Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
- Chemical Dictionary, Hawley's Condensed
- Nature's Building Blocks - An A-Z Guide to the Elements
- Braving the Elements Book
- Chemistry in the Marketplace
- The Elements
- The Elements Card Deck
- Laboratory Solutions for the Science Classroom
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book