A safe means of transporting, storing, handling and dispensing liquid nitrogen. Wide mouth opening allows for easy filling and dispensing. Manufactured from borosilicate glass, these flasks are very heavily insulated, and wrapped with an exterior aluminum metal housing that extends nearly to the top rim of the flask adding extra safety protection. All flasks have a special vented, polypropylene stopper to minimize evaporation.
Capacity: 1000 mL
Outside diameter: 3-3/8"
Inside diameter: 2-3/4"
Inside depth: 11-7/8"
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 214
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 182
|Catalog No.||Description||Outside Diameter||Inside Diameter||Inside Depth||Capacity||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Dewar Flask, Large, 4-Liter
- Be Cool to Your School - Uses of Liquid Nitrogen
- Gloves, Zetex, 11", Heat Resistant
- Dry Ice Maker
- How Much Is a Mole? The Mole Eudiometer - Demonstration Kit
- Solids and Liquids, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 11
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set
- 39 Dazzling Experiments with Dry Ice Book
- Dry Ice Color Show - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Demonstrate Phase Changes of CO2 - Demonstration Kit