Science teachers report that storing, transporting and dispensing thermometers to students is a problem that needs a solution. A science teacher created this rack aimed at solving that problem.
The rack measures approximately 12 1/2" long x 12" wide and accepts 14 12"-long thermometers. Instead of your expensive instruments rolling around a drawer, they are placed in the rack which is hinged so that it can be placed in the lab on days thermometers will be used. Students can take their thermometers from the rack and return them upon completion of the lab.
The instructor can quickly tell if thermometers are missing. The rack can be folded, locked, and stored. A really valuable tool to protect and store expensive thermometers.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 293
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 199
You May Also Like
- Thermometer Anti-Roll-Off Device, 25/pkg
- Flinn Digital Thermometer
- Flinn Digital Thermometer, with Extension Probe
- Ever-Safe Thermometer, -20 to 110 ºC, Total Immersion
- Metal-backed Thermometer, Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Thermometer, Non-Mercury, -20 to 110 ºC, Partial Immersion
- Thermometer, Blank, Spirit-filled
- Teflon-coated, Spirit-filled Thermometer, -10 to 110 ºC, Partial Immersion
- Oven Thermometer
- Thermometer Storage Rack