Provides an easy means of generating a gas such as hydrogen. You will need, in addition to this generator: mossy zinc, hydrochloric acid, pneumatic trough, gas collection vessels like tubes or bottles, some rubber tubing and a short length of glass tubing.
Complete instructions for generating hydrogen are provided with the generator. Includes bottle, two-hole stopper, thistle tube, and bent glass tubing. Bottle capacity is 250 mL.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 170
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 132
You May Also Like
- Bottle, Gas Collecting, Flint Glass, 120 mL
- Carbon Dioxide - What a Gas! Student Laboratory Kit
- Generating and Detecting Ozone - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Hydrogen - What a Bang! Student Laboratory Kit
- Oxygen - What a Flame! Student Laboratory Kit
- Preparing and Testing Hydrogen Gas - Student Laboratory Kit
- Pneumatic Trough
- Pneumatic Trough, Polypropylene
- Common Gases - Student Laboratory Kit
- Pop Rocks® Science - Determine the Volume of CO2 - Student Laboratory Kit