What is a piezo lighter? The “piezoelectric effect” results from compression of a crystal of quartz. The compression generates an electrostatic voltage. In the case of this appliance, the electricity produced is in the form of a burst of electrical sparks. No batteries, fuel or flints are required. The life expectancy of the appliance is indefinite if it is not damaged. This is a safer lighter. Dimensions: 1"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 192
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 174
You May Also Like
- Alcohol Burner, Glass, 9-Sided, 120-mL
- Alcohol Burner, Wickless
- Bunsen Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Micro Bunsen Burner
- Meker Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Tirrill Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Portable Laboratory Burner
- Burner Tubing Connector, 2'
- Piezoelectric Igniter, Basic
- Wing Top, 11 mm