A wide array of chemical problems is contained in this book. All of the problems have been classroom-tested by the author, who is a chemistry teacher himself. The book contains 14 reference tables and charts of chemical data plus solutions and answers to all of the exercises and problems. This Fifth Edition contains excercies for practice in nomenclature, formula writing, equation balancing and other basic chemistry skills. Among the book's many topics are: exponential notation, atomic structure, bonding reactions, gas law problems, stoichiometry, colligative properties, redox reactions, organic chemistry and quantum mechanics. Large appendix. 5th edition, 2001, 210 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1116
You May Also Like
- Chemical Bonding, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 5
- Chemistry of Gases DVD Set
- Langes Handbook of Chemistry
- Chemistry Puzzles and Games
- Mastering the Periodic Table
- Flinn Chemistry Floor Graphics
- Fluorescent "Gummy Worm" Polymers - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Measurement and Accuracy - Super Value Lab Practical Kit
- "Chem"-eleon Indicators - Science and Art with Acids and Bases - Student Laboratory Kit
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual