Here is an ideal activity supplement for daily use in eighth or ninth grade science classes. This book provides a fascinating look at scientific phenomena that your students can easily observe in daily life. The experiments are safe, simple to perform, and don't necessarily require your supervision. Review questions at the end of each activity feature solid "work through" answers and explanations. The subject matter will capture student interest by presenting the scientific principles involved in aircraft flight, space travel, baseball, ballistics, optical illusions, electrical charges and a good deal more. All activities can be performed using ordinary materials at very low cost. 332 pages, 8-1/2" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1140
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 718
You May Also Like
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Physics Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity
- Physics Demonstrations
- Daily Warm-ups: Physics Book Level II
- 39 Amazing Experiments with the Mega - Magnet
- Hands-On Physical Science Activities
- Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste
- Electricity and Magnetism Book