High quality water may not have enough ions to provide a reliable pH value. If you use standard pH indicator paper, the indicator in the test paper may be the only contaminant present when you dip it in the water, resulting in an erroneous pH value. This low ion test kit provides you with a sample tube, special low ion test paper (roll of 25 feet), and a color comparison chart. Unlike most test paper, this paper is not to be dipped. Place the paper in the sample tube and add your unknown liquid. Cap and shake the tube. Then read the pH value by holding the tube against the color comparison chart.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 287
You May Also Like
- Demineralizer Ultrapure Cartridge
- Demineralizer Ultrapure Cartridge, Hose Nipple Type
- Demineralizer Cartridge Wall Bracket Holder
- Demineralizer, Barnstead, Bantam®
- Water Hardness Testing Paper
- Water, Deionized, 4 liters
- Water Distiller, Benchtop
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Determination of the Hardness of Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Classic Water Still, Barnstead