The indicator solution method provides the simplest and most convenient method of pH estimation-simply add a few drops of this concentrated indicator solution to the desired solution, compare with the provided color chart, and you have a pH reading! The indicator color changes are vivid-from deep red in acid solutions through green in neutral solutions to blue violet in basic solutions. The indicator will indicate pH values from 1 to 11 with a different color for each pH unit. Kit includes two sample tubes with caps, 24-mL bottle of indicator solution, and laminated color chart, packaged in a sturdy plastic case.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 288
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 228
You May Also Like
- Type B pH Test Strips
- Hydrion Spectral 1-14 pH Test Paper
- Hydrion Pocket pH Set
- Hydrion 1-12 pH Test Strips
- pH Test Strips, Dip-and-Read, 5.0-9.0
- Hydrion One-Drop pH Indicator Kit
- Universal Indicator Overhead Color Chart
- Flinn pH Meter
- Exploring a Chemical Reaction in a Toy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Properties of Buffers - Student Laboratory Kit