A paint-like polyurethane plastic coating which provides a low- maintenance, tough, protective finish for laboratory bench surfaces. Easy to apply. The one-quart can will cover approximately 160 square feet with one coat. Two coats should be applied. This is a clear plastic coating and will not impart color to the bench top. Polyurethane has excellent gloss, flexibility, and resistance to abrasion, impact, acids and bases. Will be attacked by aromatic and chlorinated solvents.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1153
You May Also Like
- Instructor's Demonstration Table, 8'
- Clamp, 3/4" X 1/2"
- Mobile Demonstration Table/ Storage Cabinet
- Table, Demonstration, Mobile, Economy Version
- Mirror, Mobile Demonstration
- Wheelchair Accessible Lab Station
- ADA Table Legs (pkg/4)
- Table, Student, 24" X 48" X 30" Plastic Laminate
- Stool 18"
- Wooden Stool, 24"