|Price/Pkg. of 10|
Nichrome wire is used to make these flame shields that are placed between a crucible or other glass or porcelain vessel and the flame. These very expensive wire gauze squares will provide an almost indefinite life expectancy.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 315
|Catalog No.||Description||Size||Price/Each||Price/Pkg. of 10||Qty|
4" x 4"
5" x 5"
You May Also Like
- Wire Gauze Squares, Steel, with Ceramic Centers, 4" x 4"
- Crucible, Porcelain, High Form, Coors, 100-mL
- Crucible, Porcelain, Wide Form, Coors, 50-mL
- Triangles, Pipe Stem, 2"
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, Berzelius, 400-mL
- Flinn Digital Thermometer
- Watch Glass, 90 mm, Borosilicate Glass
- Bunsen Burner, Natural Gas
- Tirrill Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Hot Vessel Gripping Device