A circular, two-step stool, 14" high, mounted on three spring-loaded casters for ease in moving. Casters retract when weight is applied to any part of either step. Body weight forces the stool friction rim to the floor to anchor the stool and support the user.
Heavy gauge steel, with powder epoxy finish. Both platforms have ribbed vinyl treads. The base is resilient and acts as a bumper when forced against a fixed object. Maximum base diameter 16"; upper platform diameter 11".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1118
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 728
You May Also Like
- Stool 18"
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book
- Adjustable Laboratory Stool 25"-33"
- Wooden Stool, 24"
- Emergency Shower, Wall Mount
- Ladder, Safety, 2-Step
- Safety First Sign—Save Your Eyes, Wear Eye Protection, 10" X 14"
- Flinn Saf-Stor Can, Small, 4-7/8" H
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber