Flinn C-Spectra™—The Diffraction Grating Alternative
Wow!! That's what students will say when they see the colors of the spectrum using the Flinn C-Spectra™. The vivid spectrum with distinct color separations helps students understand and enjoy the spectrum. The best feature of all is that you'll no longer need to strain your eyes using those old spectroscopes. No matter where you look through the C-Spectra, you will always easily see the spectrum.
C-Spectra won't bust your budget either. One 8" x 10" sheet can be cut to provide 30 1½"-square pieces—enough for an entire class. 225 lines/mm.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 273
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 448
You May Also Like
- Holographic Diffraction Grating Film
- Rainbow Glasses
- Absorption Spectroscopy - Demonstration Kit
- Kaleidoscoptical Activity - Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Basic Polarized Light Demonstration Kit
- Simulated Double-Slit Interference
- Spectronic 200