Spark student interest by highlighting a different element each week! With Element of the Week, a different element is selected for study each week. During the week, the element's properties and reactions are demonstrated through teacher demonstrations and hands-on student activities. The selection can proceed systematically across the Periodic Table, or you can study the elements in a random order.
The material for each week contains background information about the highlighted element, procedures for demonstrations and student activities using the element, safety and disposal for each activity, and references. Includes a section on teaching tips that the authors have found to be useful in their own classrooms. Fifteen elements in all are highlighted. 80 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1042
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 357
You May Also Like
- Flinn Chemical Element Set
- Chemistry Bingo - Super Value Game
- Atomic Clock Decals
- Flinn Hands-On Chemical Element Set
- Periodic Table Toss-Up Ball
- What's My Element? Chemistry Review Super Value Game
- Rediscovery of the Elements, DVD
- The Elements Card Deck
- Element O® Game
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart