Kit contains 15 strips of pH test paper and a color comparison chart-designed for measuring the pH of rain in the range of 3.0 to 6.0. A student taking an acid rain survey can take readings on 15 samples.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 285
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 225
You May Also Like
- Acid Rain Survey Kit
- Congo Red Test Papers, Strips in Vials
- Control Taste Test Papers, Strips in Vials
- Lead Testing Paper
- Hydrion 1-12 pH Test Strips
- pH Test Strips, Dip-and-Read, 3.0-6.0
- Universal Indicator Overhead Color Chart
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
Understanding the Human Genome -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Genetics of Taste - Student Laboratory Kit