|Price/Pkg. of 100|
Working in a chemistry lab is a privilege which requires students to know and abide by the rules and to behave in a responsible manner. The Lab License® is awarded to students after they have passed a safety exam early in the semester. When a student breaks a safety rule, he or she gets a punch on the Lab License. If a student receives three safety citations within a grading period, that student's license is suspended and he or she must retake the safety exam. Lab Licenses are an innovative and effective way to ensure safety rules are followed in your laboratory. 4¼"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1121
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 715
You May Also Like
- Accident Report, Pad of 50
- Laboratory Safety Violation Citation with Teacher's Guide
- Laboratory Safety Contract for Science Students, Pad/50
- Laboratory Safety Test for Science Students, Pad/50
- Laboratory Safety Inspection Kit
- Liability Reduction Kit
- Flinn SDS Library - Hard Copy
- Laboratory Safety Poster Set
- Flinn Favorite Goggle Safety Posters
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards